Friday, October 17, 2008

articles im working on

hello everybody, look forward to see some more articles from me soon.... I just finished an interview/story about the Chicago band Rosenguard. I talked with the vocalist over the phone. We talked a little about their fall tour with Devildriver, the band's influences, their history, and the band coming to oregon for the first time. Look for the article in an upcoming issue of the commuter. Other stuff I am working on: an article about the corvallis punk band the Wobblies, one about the Assoc. Student Government's effort to get out the vote, and some other interview articles about local bands and music groups and various topics.

2 comments:

Lydia B. Elliott said...

I can't wait to see what you write, and I love the layout of your page.

Jsquared "The Blog" said...

Dude, that sounds pretty awesome interviewing band members. I didnt know corvallis had stuff with bands and things. In salem, there is a place called the Ike box where alot of local musicians go.