Friday, October 24, 2008

i just revised my Rosenguard story

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=45092647

here is a link to a video of Rosenguard the band I just did a story on to give you an idea of what they sound like.

Anyways I finished revising my article last night. I added some more details about their music, their tour they will be finishing by the end of this week, and I added my opinion about their sound. As well as other things were added and updated.

This weekend is pretty busy for me. Today I have a one on one interview with Nuce, formally of a group called Murder Creek Music.(One of the first rap groups in albany to make a CD that made it big onto the scene) More about him later. After I finish the interview I will let you guys know how it went. Then tommorow I am going to the Journalism workshop/conference in Eugene. Finally on sunday I have an interview with some of the artists of Paradox Productions and after that's over I have an interview with Albany Rapper Suganuts, who has been rapping about 17 years. Thats all for now, I better go I have a class in a 1/2hr. I'll check back in with all of you this afternoon.

No comments: